Tongkat Ali is a plant native to Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand.
For centuries, locals have used it as an herbal remedy for various health conditions. In recent years, science has begun to study Tongkat Ali's effects on testosterone levels.
- In the past two decades, 300+ research studies have been conducted to study Tongkat Ali and its effects on testosterone, estrogen, and other hormones. Some key findings are as follows:
- Various testosterone-related studies on Tongkat Ali between the years 2000 and 2021 prove that there is a significant increase in total testosterone and free testosterone levels. The percentage of Increase ranges from 5% to 16.9%, 30%, 61.2%, 122%-588%.
- Tongkat Ali displayed a 600% increase in free testosterone levels after only 24 weeks when taken at a 400mg dosage per day with multivitamins.
- Placebo-controlled research studies on Tongkat Ali showed no evidence of increased dihydrotestosterone (DHT) or prostate risks in men.
- Tongkat Ali's effects of raising testosterone levels have been demonstrated in numerous studies, with the most significant improvements taking place between 2 and 24 weeks.